To make the best marketing decisions it’s essential to have accurate, timely and detailed understanding of how your competitors are pricing their offers, and what is motivating their strategy.
Our Competitor Market Intelligence services can give you information on all the latest changes and updates to pricing, propositions and promotions.
In addition, you can get detailed analysis on competitors quarterly results, major changes in the market and the commercial impacts of any regulatory changes.
Our strategic partnership with Bigupdata means that we have access to the latest price and offer changes almost as soon as they are published online. This covers handset pricing, promotions and offers from all the networks and MVNOs, as well as updates on new tariffs and propositions.
This information is fed straight to clients but our pricing and proposition experts, with over 20 years of industry experience, also review the data and provide informed analysis to clients in the form of a weekly report.
Our experienced analyst turns the raw data into actionable insight.
Allowing clients to make the right marketing decisions to grow market share, protect customer bases or update tariffs to increase perceived value.
The services are modular, allowing you to build a suite of reporting that reflects your target markets and key competitors.
- Daily updates on handset pricing, changes to tariffs and promotions through a digital report or dashboard
- Weekly summary updates of pricing changes, key market news and analysis of the impact this will have on your target market
- Quarterly strategic reviews giving you face to face time with the analysts and a detailed review and recommendations of actions to take over the next quarter
- Analysis, commentary and impact assessments of quarterly results from key competitors or any major proposition or regulatory changes
- iPhone announcements service, reviewing the impact of new technology announcements and tracking the launch pricing
- Weekly “promoted deals” analysis highlighting key offers in store and promoted in press
If you would like to discuss building the right competitor and market intelligence reporting for your business, or if you would like a sample report get in touch.